Today you officially turn one and I can remember this day a year ago, like it was yesterday. Sixteen hard, painful, emotion hours of labor and the most beautiful 10lb baby girl came into this world. You are so sweet and gentle, yet a little feisty. You are walking around like a charger and you roll on the ground with your sister, like size is no issue at all. One year ago today you came into our lives and completed it. 2011 was the best year we have had and I know it was because you were part of it all and sweetened it that much more.
I am so glad I get to be your mom, I cannot wait to see what this next year bring us and all the fun and excitement we get to share. I could listened to your sweet giggle all day. You may be my second daughter, but you will always be my sweet baby. You have defined your place in this family this year, completing us as a family of four and I am excited to move forward and watch you grow from baby to little girl. You have big things in store for us, Grace Maryn!

No comments:
Post a Comment