Currently at 10.5 months:
- You still HATE sleeping, some days we get better but most days are not. I am really hoping we are making progress and all the teeth coming in are just screwing us up.
- On the lack of sleep note, at least you are happy! You are a very happy baby and I know you would be even happier if you slept (and so would mom and dad :)!
- You took your first step on 11/20/2011 and it was just as it sounds a step...it wasn't multiple steps, just one. You are on your way to walking and actually know you will be there before your first birthday.
- You found your voice and it is beautiful. Your perfectly pitched Ahhhs and HIIIIIIIIIs, as well as Mama and Dada are so nice and I love to hear them.
- On the note of chattering, between you and your sister I hardly get a word in and constantly have someone talking at me. Now maybe I know how your dad feels :)
- You wear size 18-24 month clothes and you rock them, you have such long legs and beautiful big eyes.
- You giggle and it is amazing, I could listen to it all day.
- Those magic moments you do sleep....ahhhh! You are so peaceful and I love to watch.
- You love your sister and she has mastered the phrase "MOM, take her AWAY"! Don't worry she loves you too, but she is a Big, Bad, Toddler and is having a very hard time sharing her toys, clothes, blankets and just overall space with ANYONE, not just you :)
- You are a bit shy and you cuddle your face in when a stranger comes close. You don't scream you smile, you just snuggle in and don't make eye contact. It is sweet.
- You love to climb stairs, try to eat dog food and strangle the cat. These are the things we encourage you not to do, but they are a constant battle.
You are amazing, gentle, excited and so strong. You are again such a great baby (if we could fix the sleep thing, icing on the cake) and we lucked out AGAIN! I am glad you will forever be our baby, you are a blessing and everyday we are thankful for you, Grace. Even your bossy, know-it-all, princess (yes she has asked you call her that), sister is thankful for you. She often calls you her BFF and talks about how much she loves you, through the demands and yelling of course :) Thanks for a great almost 11 months, you were made for this family and I am so happy I get to be your mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment