Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kid's say the darndest things...

This past month has completely flown by, and all of that action I will have to save for a different blog post.  Right now, in the quiet of my house I want to reflect a bit.  Belle is 2.5 and says the funniest things, so funny I would like to record them here, so one day I will have them to show her.

  • "IZZYLULUBELLE" in response to her new doc asking her name!
  • "Mama you will be an elephant for Halloween" while talking about Halloween costumes, now this almost made me cry, although harmless, most days I feel like an elephant!
  • "Oh Boy, mama you have beautiful hair" while rubbing her face in my hair
  • "Come on, Matey's" she says this ALL THE TIME, she loves pirates.
  • "Thanks Daddamamma" she says this all the time sometimes as "mamadadda" depending on who she is talking to, she pretty much calls us by the wrong name and then corrects it.
  • "WILLLLLLL" when I call for Will she repeats and then will say "Hi Will" we always correct this one.
  • We have always sang this song since she was a baby, I made it up one day and she now sings it with a twist.  "You're alright, You're okay, Mama loves you, Daddy loves you, Dora loves you"  She now throws in new people that love her, ie: Dora :)
  • "Ewie, I smell poopoo, Gracie poopoo" she says this all the time, and blames it on Gracie.  Usually there is no scent of poopoo in the air, she just loves to talk about it.
  • "SCUSE ME, stinky" she shouts this after every fart and burp, lucky for us she has other manners such as Bless You, Thank you and please :)
Just wanted to remember a few of these.  Kids are so funny (and exhausting) and I love listening to Belle's new crazy phrases everyday...Because if you have never had the pleasure of meeting Belle, she does talk your ear off and asks you what you are doing ALL the time, it is sweet and sometimes a bit overwhelming :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment