Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 6 months!

Our sweet girl Gracie (GG & booboo around our house) turns 6 months this weekend, and you guessed it...I will cry about it! Ah never again will we have a new born in the house, waa waa!

 
  • At 6 months you are growing so much!
  • You come in at a solid 22 pounds
  • You really have no interest in food other than Milk and avocado, you love that!
  • You roll all over the place and scoot in circles on the floor
  • You are ticklish and giggle like crazy when I tickle you in the arm pits
  • You love your sister and she loves you!
  • We all read books together and cuddle in one giant bed, you LOVE this!
  • You still hate sleeping and we spend most nights together, and naps are a rare treat
  • You are in 12 month clothes and you look super cute in them
  • You are still very laid back, but still pretty shy, you also HATE when your daddy or I aren't in sight.
  • You are teething, but still no teeth
  • Everyone thinks you are the cutest and you are constantly complimented on your mellow behavior, Rollie pollie body and sweet smile.
You truly complete us, and are an amazing little girl! I love being your mommy and I can't wait to see all that you will do in life!


Yup, simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment