Over the weekend this happened...
Isabelle officially turned 2! In her 4 days as a 2 year old she has already showed me that she can throw a great tantrum, and that she doesn't "need" me quite as much...bittersweet. On the bright side it is fun watching her grow into a big kid, she is full of life, super funny and very happy! Even with the big girl attitude and desire for more space-she is incredible and I wouldn't trade any of it!
Also this happened...
Grace Maryn was baptized! What a busy and wonderful day it was. Even though she puked all over her Uncle Charlies hands during the ceremony, she still was cute as ever. I love that my father got to walk me down the aisle, perform our wedding ceremony, and baptize all our kids. It makes it all so special. Afterwards my Mom threw a great party (no one likes to miss a Nelson Bash), I hope one day I will learn to throw together fabulous family events, right now I can hardly get dinner on the table, my Mom is a rockstar!
So needless to say, I was a blubbering mess as I watched both our girls grow a bit this weekend. Even though we were missing some very important people we were surrounded by family, friends and lots of love, it was a great weekend that I will always remember. Thanks to everyone that participated!!

No comments:
Post a Comment