Today is my 6 week post partum checkup! Woohoo!
In the past 6 weeks, I have officially lost all my baby weight (52 pounds, how embarrasing to admit that) and not a pound more. I am so ready to get the green light to start working out. One (of the many) plus sides to nursing is burning an extra 700ish calories a day. It is time for me to kick ALL my baby weight to the curb and get my 25 yr old body back. Between pregnancies I didn't try to lose the weight because I knew I would be getting preggo again, and well losing a ton of weight and toning up is HARD WORK! Now that we know that my body is DONE being pregnant I am ready to have the best body of my life...so here we go.
Hopefully the next 6 weeks will be as productive as the past, how do you tone up and drop poundage? I have about 6 months and 40 pounds till I am at my happy/healthy weight, I will take any ideas you want to throw my way! :)
Mom, Wife & Life thoughts:
-Why did Lady Gaga come out in a little sperm box @ the Grammy's? Still puzzled.
-Hanging out with your baby at 2 in the morning, hoping to catch a glimpse of her sweet smile, is way more fun than any party I was ever at in College until 2 am.
-I have an amazing husband, that helps with EVERYTHING, I am lucky...that is all.
-The Real Housewives of Orange County starts back in a couple weeks...I shouldn't be this excited about it.
-It is time for Isabelle to be POTTY TRAINED, she has officially crossed the line from baby poops to normal human poops, no one wants to clean that up.
-Isabelle's second birthday party is 3 weeks away, it is a pool party, stupid planning on my part, a swim suit so close after having a baby-dumb idea.
-Isabelle has discovered her pout, and how I freak out and ask what is wrong everytime I see it...it breaks my heart and makes me have to cry. But because I responded that way, she does it WAY more than necessary.
-I have a husband, 2 kids and my costco membership makes me feel most like a grown up :)
-Modern Family could quite possibly be one of the best shows on TV...ever!
-Grace is such a sweet, happy, mellow baby, and YES I can still think that even though she hardly sleeps more than an 1.5 hrs at a time...even at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment